Increasing initiatives by governments of various countries across the globe to improve food hygiene & preserve environment and preference for healthy lifestyle are key factors driving market revenue growth
Europe Insect Pest Control Market Size – USD 15.49 Billion in 2020, Growth – at a CAGR of 5.4%, Trends- Increasing prevalence of vector-borne diseases
The global Europe Insect Pest Control Market size is expected to reach USD 23.77 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Use of Europe Insect Pest Control for prevention of various hazardous diseases caused by insects is driving market revenue growth.
Furthermore, rising demand for Europe Insect Pest Control services in various sectors such as commercial, industrial, residential, livestock farms, agricultural farms, and other applications will enhance market growth during forecast period. Most of the Europe Insect Pest Control methods are helpful in proper protection of crops, human beings, and animals from insects & pests that can cause harm. Europe Insect Pest Control has showcased a drastic change due to development in technology. Various types of biological control methods are present for Europe Insect Pest Control, which, in turn, would boost market growth.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/4672
Top Companies: Adama, Arrow Exterminators, BASF SE, Bayer AG, Ecolab, Ensystex, FMC Corporation, Rentokil Initial PLC, Rollins, Sumitomo Chemicals Syngenta, and The Terminix International Company LP.
Further Key Finding from the Report Suggestion:
- By application, commercial & industrial segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Growth of this segment is due to increasing adoption of Europe Insect Pest Control services as it has become necessary to prevent pest infections and to provide a professional surrounding for employees and customers in commercial buildings. Advancement in pest control methods helps to combat hazardous pests. This factor would contribute to market growth.
- By control methods, chemical control methods segment contributed to largest revenue share in 2020. Growth of this segment is due to ability to provide better results and low cost of chemical pesticides. Increasing awareness among people about these methods and implementation of strict norms governing use of many Europe Insect Pest Control solutions are also responsible for growth of this segment.
- Demand for Europe Insect Pest Control services is increasing due to subsequent rise in the number of patients suffering from diseases such as malaria, dengue, cholera, salmonella, and others. Growing need of precise pest control methods to prevent spread of such hazardous diseases is also contributing to market growth.
- Europe Insect Pest Control market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, attributed to increasing cases of dengue and chikungunya, as well as high demand for pest control from both commercial & industrial and residential sectors.
Consumers are placing a higher importance on sustainability and, as a result, are choosing items based on factors like circularity and carbon footprint. Furthermore, consumer concern about carbon emissions has prompted increased investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and transportation decarbonization. These developments have had considerable impact on chemical end sectors, particularly in the automobile and construction industries. COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation by lowering the automobile and construction industries (as well as many others) and disrupting current supply lines.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/4672
The global Europe Insect Pest Control market is segmented into:
Insect Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Control Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Chemical Control Methods
- Physical Control Methods
- Biological Control Methods
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Commercial & Industrial
- Livestock Farms
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4672
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Offshore Mooring Systems Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/offshore-mooring-systems-market
Industrial Wastewater Treatment Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-wastewater-treatment-market
Nonwoven Disposable Gloves Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nonwoven-disposable-gloves-market
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/physical-vapor-deposition-pvd-market
Peracetic Acid Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/peracetic-acid-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports