Surging demand for plasticizers and solvents is one of the significant factors influencing the market growth.
India Oxo-Alcohol Market Size – USD 13.65 billion in 2018, Growth - CAGR of 5.3%, Trends – Growth of the end-user industries in the APAC region
The global India Oxo-Alcohol Market is expected to reach USD 21.91 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growth of the market is owing to the growing application of India Oxo-Alcohol among the end-user industries.
The India Oxo-Alcohol market is expected to grow in the future due to increasing demand for specialty chemicals, particularly in end-use industries such as plastics, coatings, and personal care. Additionally, the growth of the global economy and increasing consumer spending on personal care and cosmetic products is also driving the demand for India Oxo-Alcohol.
Furthermore, the increasing demand for bio-based chemicals, such as bio-based India Oxo-Alcohol, is also expected to drive market growth. This is due to the growing concern for environmental sustainability and the need for more environmentally-friendly alternatives to traditional chemicals.
Technological advancements and innovations in production processes are also expected to contribute to the growth of the India Oxo-Alcohol market. In addition, the growth of the downstream industries, such as the plastic and paint industries, is expected to create new opportunities for the India Oxo-Alcohol market.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2606
Top Companies: Dow Chemical Company, Arkema, Eastman Chemical Company, Qatar Petroleum, BASF, ExxonMobil Chemical Company, LG Chem, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, and PETRONAS, among others.
Further Key Finding from the Report Suggestion:
- By product type, 2-ethylhexanol contributed to the largest market share in 2018. 2-Ethylhexanol is commonly used as feedstock for end-use applications, including di-2-Ethyl Hexyl Phthalate (DEHP), plasticizers, and 2-Ethyl Hexyl Acrylate. In these downstream applications, it is significantly used in several high-performance characteristics like flexibility, lower emissions, good adhesion, and fuel performance enhancement.
- By application, plasticizers held a considerable market share in 2018 and is likely to grow at a rate of 5.1% in the forecast period. Plasticizers finds widespread application in industries such as construction and plastics.
- By distribution channels, offline channels contributed to a larger market share in 2018.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and is estimated to grow at the fastest rate of 5.8% in the period 2019-2027. The market dominance of the Asia Pacific region is owing to increasing demand from the emerging economies including, India and China, and a rise in the level of disposable income in the region.
Consumers are placing a higher importance on sustainability and, as a result, are choosing items based on factors like circularity and carbon footprint. Furthermore, consumer concern about carbon emissions has prompted increased investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and transportation decarbonization. These developments have had considerable impact on chemical end sectors, particularly in the automobile and construction industries. COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation by lowering the automobile and construction industries (as well as many others) and disrupting current supply lines.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/2606
The global India Oxo-Alcohol market is segmented into:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Applications Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Glycol Ethers
Distribution Channel Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2606
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Offshore Mooring Systems Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/offshore-mooring-systems-market
Industrial Wastewater Treatment Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-wastewater-treatment-market
Nonwoven Disposable Gloves Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nonwoven-disposable-gloves-market
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/physical-vapor-deposition-pvd-market
Peracetic Acid Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/peracetic-acid-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports