The Global Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer Market is projected to reach USD 1,446.9 million in 2027. Higher expenditure on animal healthcare and increased ownership of pets are some of the major factors contributing to market growth.
One of the main factors in rising market growth is increasing occurrence of zoonotic diseases. According to an article published in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 2017, scientists reported that in humans 3 out of 4 emerging infectious diseases are transmitted via animals, and in humans more than 6 out of 10 known infectious diseases are transmitted by animals.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3572
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Benchtop analyzers, based on size, were the largest segment in 2016 because of their accuracy and precision. Portable analyzers are expected to see phenomenal growth due to increased demand for shorter analytical time and faster outcomes.
- Due to the ability of consumables to create a streamlined workflow and innovations such as ready-to-use liquid reagents, the consumer segment was the largest and the fastest growing segment during the forecast period.
- Due to the growing number of veterinary practitioners worldwide, blood chemistry dominated the application section.
- The segment of hospitals held the largest market share and is expected to have a remarkable CAGR over the forecast period due to increased demand for in-house analyzers.
- Due to the increasing incidence of zoonotic diseases and the increasing demand for pet insurance, North America accounted for roughly the majority of the market.
- Asia Pacific is projected to see healthy growth over the next decade as a result of increased ownership of pets in countries like India and China. This is expected to increase over the time period.
- In January 2018, IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. has announced that the IDEXX Catalyst SDMA Test will be available commercially to all North American customers allowing point-of-care IDEXX customers to add SDMA as an essential component of the routine chemistry panel.
Key Players covered in this report are
Abaxis, IDEXX Laboratories, Inc., Randox Laboratories Ltd., URIT Medical, Eurolyser Diagnostica GmbH, Heska Corporation, Derechos reservados Diconex, DiaSys Diagnostic Systems GmbH, Biochemical Systems International Srl., and Chengdu Seamaty Technology Co. Ltd., among others.
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Blood Gas & Electrolyte Analysis
- Glucose Monitoring
End-Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Clinical Laboratories
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
• The Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
• With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
• Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
• The Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3572
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Growth Hormone Drug Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/growth-hormone-drug-market-demand-2022-2028-increasing-awareness-of-the-effectiveness-of-growth-hormone-drugs-among-people/
Urology Instrument Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/urology-instrument-market-demand-2022-2028-increase-in-the-standard-of-living-are-contributing-to-increased-life-expectancy-of-people-across-the-globe/
Ultrasound Systems Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/ultrasound-systems-market-growth-2022-2028-increasing-demand-for-minimally-invasive-diagnostic-procedures-and-rapid-technological-advancements/
Syphilis Rapid Test Kit Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/syphilis-rapid-test-kit-market-demand-2022-2028-rising-prevalence-of-sexually-transmitted-diseases-around-the-world-and-technological-advancements/
Spinal Cord Stimulation Devices Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/spinal-cord-stimulation-devices-market-demand-2022-2028-increased-prevalence-of-complex-regional-pain-syndrome-crps-failed-back-syndrome-and-chronic-pain-across-the-globe/
Potassium Guaiacolsulfonate Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/potassium-guaiacolsulfonate-market-growth-2027-scope-and-its-applications-in-healthcare-and-pharmaceuticals-industry-/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370